Sunday, November 4, 2012

Falling in Love


Fall is one of my favorite seasons of all. Mainly because I love Fall fashion. Weather is the perfect temperature to wear layers of different textures, patterns and fabrics. When I envision the ideal Fall outfit I see a camel-colored cable knit sweater, layered on top of a long-sleeved, collared denim button up with a beautiful classic poncho atop dark denim jeans. A full brimmed, floppy hat, great leather boots and a slouchy, casual, python and leather handbag. 
Fall also provides a personal annual tradition - the September Issue of American Vogue. Which this year featured Lady Gaga on the cover. I was in heaven! October 7th also presented a first annual celebration. The one year anniversary of my relationship with boyfriend, Alex. I won't get mushy, but I will say he makes me the happiest girl in the world. On a recent gorgeous Fall day we decided to do a little photo shoot in the park near our apartment. My go-to Fall piece for the photo shoot was my camel- colored knit poncho which I purchased at Zara last year. Also, a new favorite addition to my Fall wardrobe, calf hair chetah print loafers from Michael Kors. 






On a side note, this is my first blog post in over a year! I hope to be posting more, so stay tuned! 
Have great night! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment